“How do I become more knowledgeable about HVAC issues?” The best way is by reading about them. You’re off to a good start, but there are publications beyond this blog that can provide more information.
Whether you’re looking to get into the HVAC industry yourself or just want a better understanding of what your technician is doing, here are some HVAC publications you should be reading.
- ACHR News. The Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration News magazine is at the forefront of the HVAC industry. Available in print and online, it includes product reviews, instructional videos and webinars, and other content to help you get a handle on HVAC issues.
- HVAC News. This is a great publication for keeping on top of the latest HVAC technologies. It can be very informative when it comes to buying a new system (or thermostat), to show you what your options are.
- National HVAC and Refrigeration Insider Online. This website is all about news and education in the HVAC industry. A real time news feed provides all the latest information, including industry trends, product overviews, and more.
- TheHVACSource.com. In addition to basic news and updates, this site also has downloadable eBooks on a variety of important HVAC topics, as well as info on other important HVAC publications. If you want to be on the cutting edge of the industry, or at least well informed about the HVAC issues that affect you, this site is a must.
- HVACR Business. As its name implies, this online magazine is more about the business side of HVAC companies, but it can be helpful to look at even if you’re not in the industry, simply to find out what your HVAC technicians are talking about right now, and how it affects you.
- Supply House Times. This magazine is geared towards contractors, but the online version has a section specifically for HVAC. It includes all sorts of helpful content, including eBooks, videos, and even podcasts.
For more personalized information beyond HVAC publications, contact us at CCAC. We proudly serve the Coastal Bend’s HVAC needs.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Corpus Christi, Texas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about your HVAC system, download our free Home Comfort Guide or call us at 361-678-2495.