Professional Heater Tune-Ups Services
Heating Services You Deserve!
Heater Tune-Ups for the Corpus Christi Area
Although the Corpus Christi area doesn’t see significantly low temperatures in the winter, it’s still important to have a professional complete a furnace tune-up before each winter. Each year, a heater tune-up should be completed on your system to ensure everything is working properly.
The Benefits of a Yearly Heater Tune-Up
There are many reasons a heater tune-up is important for your system. Below are the most common purposes of a furnace tune-up:
- Helps ensure your system operates as efficiently as possible, saving you money on your energy bills.
- Keeps your home comfortable by improving the performance of the system.
- Allows for minor issues to be found and fixed before the problem becomes bigger and more expensive.
- Improves indoor air quality and the safety of your heater.
- Extends the life of your entire system.
- Gives you peace of mind for the safety of your home.
Although these are not the only reasons you should have a heater tune-up, they are the most important reasons. Some people wonder if having a heater tune-up every year is really necessary, and the answer is yes.
During the colder months in Corpus Christi, your heating system is being worked after sitting still for the majority of the year. This type of operation year after year can hinder the performance and safety of the system. Even if you think your heater is operating just fine, it’s still important to have a professional take a look and complete a tune-up. Mathew’s CCAC Air Conditioning (CCAC) will be able to have your system operating at peak efficiency, helping you save money on your energy bills – and keeping your family comfortable. Mathew’s CCAC professionals will also be able to determine if there are any relatively small issues with your system and fix them before they turn into a costly repair. Similar to changing the oil in your vehicle every so often, it’s important to check in on your HVAC system. Unmaintained heaters could experience more problems and last for a much shorter time than systems that have regular maintenance.
The Mathew’s CCAC Tune-Up
Now you have a few good reasons to keep your system maintained, but what goes into this maintenance? Our heater tune-up cares for all parts and equipment of your system. Here’s what’s involved in a thorough tune-up:
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Ensure the tension of the fan belt is correct
- Check that the right amount of electricity is entering the system and all connections are secure
- Inspect and test the heat exchanger, clean burner and exhaust
- Adjust gas if applicable
- Ensure system controls are working properly
- Clean condensate drain
- Clean entire heater (interior and exterior)
- Change air filters
- Calibrate thermostat if needed
It might not be the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about what you need to do to prepare for the colder months, but a heater tune-up should always make the to-do list. Our professionals at Mathew’s CCAC can complete your heater tune-up every fall quickly and efficiently to keep you home comfortable and safe year-round. Contact us today to schedule your heater tune-up!