There’s a lot that homeowners need to know about their heating and cooling systems to ensure efficient and trouble-free operation, as well as greater comfort and good indoor air quality. That’s why we’re starting our new home comfort blog for residents of the Corpus Christi area who may have questions about how to get the most out of their investment in heating and cooling.
Ever wonder why your home is cold in some rooms and hot in others? Or why do your energy bills seem too high? Are you concerned about carbon monoxide gas and other contaminants in your indoor air? Over the next few months, we’ll talk about a variety of HVAC topics, including:
- Scheduled maintenance- Why a service agreement is important for the safe and efficient operation of your HVAC equipment
- Purchasing a new system- How to choose and size a new HVAC system and the importance of proper installation
- Energy efficiency- tips for saving money and energy with your system
- Insulation- how products like radiant barriers help maintain your home comfort
- Humidity control- How maintaining proper humidity levels affects your health and comfort at home
And, of course, many more. We have decades of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to choose and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
A well-maintained system can save you as much as 30 percent in energy costs each year! Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment, can also save you significant money on the operation and maintenance of your system.
So, if you want to know more about your HVAC system, check our home comfort blog each week. And be sure to contact us for expert advice and the information you need to take care of the equipment that takes care of you every day.