We wanted to define CCAC, Inc.’s comprehensive service agreement for our Coastal Bend customers, but just a simple explanation doesn’t do it justice. Following are the top 10 motivating factors for your decision to sign up for a Peak Efficiency Service Agreement:
Reason number 10. You’ll receive both cooling and heating season service, which your HVAC equipment manufacturer recommends.
9. No-worry maintenance appointments are prompted by us and scheduled twice a year.
8. Seasonal inspections by a qualified HVAC technician will highlight little problems with your equipment before they become bigger ones.
7. Regular tune-ups lengthen the effectiveness of your HVAC equipment and shorten downtime for repairs.
6. You can rest assured in the knowledge that your HVAC system operates safely.
5. We offer 24-hour service to all our customers, but as a Mathews CCAC Peak Efficiency Service Agreement customer, you’ll get priority service day or night.
4. We’ll take the sting out of emergencies by charging the same basic rate for nights and weekends.
3. Did we mention the special 15 percent discounts on parts and labor for service agreement customers?
2. Optimally running equipment minimizes energy consumption, which is good for the Earth.
And the No. 1 reason you’ll want to invest in a Mathews CCAC service agreement? Energy use is reduced due to our plan’s timely cleaning and adjustments, which saves operating costs. This savings alone can pay for or even exceed the agreement cost.
Contact us about any of our quality HVAC services, including our comprehensive Peak Efficiency Service Agreement. Our CCAC, Inc. professionals are standing by 24/7 to make your Coastal Bend home more comfortable.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Corpus Christi, Texas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about peak efficiency service agreements and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock