When planning a renovation, be sure to consider the end effect on your existing A/C systems. Choosing the right heating and cooling contractor from the start will save you headaches and money later. Renovations can:
- Drastically affect your systems’ load balances.
- Give you the chance to improve your home’s overall energy efficiency.
- Require moving, re-routing or installing additional thermostats, pipes, ducts, and registers.
- Require updating the air filtration/purifier system
- Require updating and re-tuning your overall existing heating and cooling systems
- Require larger heating and cooling systems
- Require changes or additions to your electric panels
Renovations also are an opportune time to:
- Remedy existing airflow problems and leaks.
- Upgrade your home’s efficiency and reduce cooling loads
- Install additional insulation
Mathews CCAC (Constantly Concerned About Customers) Air Conditioning and Heating has full-service solutions for your extensive renovation projects. Large-scale renovations are not do-it-yourself adventures. They require a critical and thorough assessment. We need to be involved early so that planning can take place to make sure you will be comfortable in your newly remodeled home.
Once your renovation is complete, we can help keep you worry-free. Mathews CCAC can perform bi-yearly system checkups. In the fall, we can ensure your heating gets prepped for winter and your cooling system gets properly tuned up for the Texas summer season in the spring. Make the right choice. Choosing a heating and cooling contractor such as CCAC can maximize your home’s energy efficiency and daily comfort year-round. Call us with your questions and project details today.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information, click here to download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Mathews CCAC Air Conditioning and Heating services Corpus Christi, TX. To get started, check out our website.