There are plenty of HVAC companies, so there is no reason not to expect great customer service wherever you go. Following are some tips on what you should expect with your HVAC customer service.
1. Your HVAC expert listens to your requests and issues and spends time understanding what you need.
You should feel like he or she hears you and understands any frustration. You should feel like they sympathize with your situation.
2. The consultant should do the analysis and offer you possible options as to what they can provide.
You should be comfortable that the pro understands what you’re asking for, and have a solution for your problem.
3. Your pro should be honest and give it to you straight. He or she shouldn’t try to sell you something you don’t need.
Nor should your HVAC consultant be pushy, and if they can’t provide the service or equipment you need, they should tell you that and advise you who might be able to help.
4. The expert should be knowledgeable and able to explain what the company is doing with confidence.
You should feel comfortable with the company’s expertise and knowledge. You are looking to the personnel to be the expert, so they need to prove to you they know their stuff.
5. Experts should be polite, timely and efficient — in a word, professional.
Courtesy and care are No. 1 when it comes to customer service. Everyone you deal with should act professionally and make you feel at ease.
You have a choice in HVAC customer service, so you should expect the best. Our company’s motto is about the customer – so much that it’s in our name. Come see us at CCAC and experience how we are Constantly Concerned About Customers! Proudly serving Corpus Christi and south Texas since 1979.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Corpus Christi, Texas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about HVAC customer service and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Credit/Copyright Attribution: “iQoncept/Shutterstock”