Perhaps the most inconvenient and stressful time to search for a contractor is after your equipment fails. Hopefully, you can avoid that stress by obtaining an HVAC maintenance agreement from a trusted local cooling and heating business. HVAC maintenance agreements are great for the longevity of your heating and cooling equipment, achieving peak energy efficiency, and to spot problems with your system before something breaks down. A Peak Efficiency Service Agreement from CCAC, Inc. in Corpus Christi can make life a whole lot easier by giving you worry-free benefits, and the peace of mind that we’ll take care of any HVAC equipment problem 24/7.
Peak Efficiency Service Agreement
Your heating and cooling system operates for thousands of hours per year. Like any other mechanical equipment, your heating and cooling system needs regular maintenance to run at peak efficiency and to prevent failures. These are some of the benefits you receive with a Peak Efficiency Service Agreement:
- Year-long Priority Customer status
- Worry-free scheduling – we call you to make the appointment twice per year
- Receive 15 percent discount on parts and labor
- Receive 24-hour emergency service with no overtime charges
- Equipment serviced and tuned to peak efficiency
- Extend the life of your equipment investment
- Peace of mind knowing that we’re just a phone call away
The heating season checkup will include the following, and more:
- Clean the burner assembly and ignition assembly
- Inspect the blower assembly and the heat exchanger
- Test safety controls and resistance heat
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Measure airflow
- And lubricate all moving parts
The cooling season checkup will include the following, and more:
- Check the refrigerant charge, and check for leaks
- Check contactor contacts and capacitors
- Rinse the condenser coil
- Clean and flush the condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Visually inspect the ductwork
- Check the starting capabilities
- Measure motor volts/amps
- Inspect air filters
For your family’s comfort and peace of mind, and to keep your heating and cooling equipment in tip-top shape year-round, contact CCAC, Inc.– Constantly Concerned About Customers. We proudly service Corpus Christi and the surrounding area.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about HVAC maintenance agreements and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Mathews CCAC Air Conditioning and Heating services Corpus Christi, TX. Visit our website to see our special offers and get started today!